Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NorCal High School Season, etc.

I have just wrapped up the NorCal High School season, and now I'm ready to relax a bit before
I take off for France on June 11th. The results (as requested by Director Sporty)
are as follows: Race #1 - Fort Ord: 7th place
Race # 2 - Folsom Lake: 4th place
Race #3 - Grant's Ranch: 2nd place
Race #4 - Fort Ord #2: 1st place
Race #5 - Carrera Del Toro: 4th place
Race #6 - Bogg's Mountain State championships: 1st place

Its been a pretty successful season, and I'm hoping to continue racing as much as possible
during the summer. Unfortunately, with Sea Otter being what it was, expectations are a bit high, but I suppose that's
just life. And by the way, give me a call if you're riding in West Marin over the summer months, 'cause I'll be there
(as will George Hope), and both of us will pretty much ride anytime. Home: (415) 669-7652 or cell: (415) 233-3883

No comments: