Sunday, July 6, 2008

long over due update


I haven't been doing as much racing in the last few months as I would like, but have been consistent with the boulder short track series. I have been placing consistent top ten finishes with a 7th place last week. Super fast racers have been showing up every week, even an appearance from JHK two weeks ago. This summer I have been living the life with no school or a traditional job. Training on the bike and rock climbing are my main activities every day. In my off time I also have been doing bicycle frame graphics check it out http://devotiondesign.blogspot.com/. My goals are to make it to the rest of the msc races and gear up for single speed worlds, then collegiate mountain season and cross. Hope all is well in sonoma county be back in august for the race.

No comments: