Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Daniel Boyes

forestbiker

Age: 17
Gender: Male
Astrological Sign: Libra
Zodiac Year: Horse
Industry: Student
Location: Inverness : CA : United States

About Me:
My name is Daniel Boyes. I am seventeen years old. I am a senior at Marin academy High School. I enjoy all forms of Mountain Biking, and I am an avid outdoorsman. I race in the Varsity class in the Norcal High School Mountain Bike League. I do not, as of yet own any Soulcrafts, but I will in the near future. I ride because I love the outdoors, and because I feel really good after taking a long ride. The most memorable moment in my biking experience was the time I decided to wheelie going about twenty miles per hour. I wanted to impress my little brother and close friend, and I was, put simply, showing off. I ended up going over backwards after cranking too hard, and my left ankle has clicked ever since.My favorite bands include Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, The Beatles, Mark Knopfler, Dire Straits, Bad Company, The Clash and Shawn Mullins. I ride for Soulcraft because I believe in supporting small bicycle companies instead of gigantic corporations. Soulcraft is all about having fun and cycling because you want to, not because you want money or fame.

No comments: