Wednesday, December 5, 2007

HEY


Hi everyone-let me introduce myself, some of you know me, some don't - my name is Tony, and I live down in SJ. I get up round your area every now and then. Let's ride sometime ev'rybody (couldn't make the throwdown ride against the Olympic club last weekend-boo-hoo):

NAME: Tony Leal

AGE: 39 (I'm old)

OCCUPATION: Assistant to the assistant

RACE CATEGORIES: CAT 3, MASTERS 35+ 1,2,3

SOULCRAFTS OWNED: Royale 52cm

WHY DO I RIDE: To maintain sound body and mind...

BEST MOMENT ON A BIKE: Everyday the shiny side stays up...

FAVORITE BANDS: Pearl Jam, Neil Young, THE Dave Brubeck

WHY SOULCRAFT? An all-purpose bike, yet it won’t clash with your favorite outfit. Great attention to detail, superb ride, the weapon of choice for any good Kung-fu master, and now available in rally sport package-need I say more? Their bikes have that classic styling and appeal that the mainstream, cookie-cutter rides just can’t match. It's an honor and a privilege to be part of the Soulcraft family…

See you soon-

No comments: